Toddlers love glue bottles and the more they can squeeze out for a project the better! This is the perfect opportunity for them to squeeze to their little heart’s content.
To make glue spider webs:
- Tear off a sheet of wax paper.
- Have an adult squeeze a glue asterisk approximately 4-5 inches across onto the wax paper.
- Toddler adds lines (more likely blobs or rivers) to connect the starter lines.
- Allow the glue to dry (it will look like it is evaporating but truly it isn’t).
- Peel the dried glue off the wax paper and use a spooky decoration.