Leaves come in so many shapes and sizes! Why not capture this variety by making prints?
- Collect some fallen but not too crunchy leaves.
- Get out paint (washable tempera paint works great), sponges or sponge brushes, a heavy (12 ounces or more) can or bottle, and paper.
- Paint the bottom side of one leaf using sponges or a sponge brush.
- Flip the leaf onto the paper.
- Roll the can or bottle over the leaf to press the color onto the paper.
- Lift the leaf.
- Repeat with the same leaf or a new one.