Soccer – a game loved around the world. Why not take some time and introduce it to your toddler. Here are our tips and tricks for “football” fun:
- Use two fairly wide-set trees as a “goal” to make your little athlete successful.
- Use a variety of words for kick – punt, boot, etc.
- Race to get the ball.
- Kick back and forth.
- Show your little one how to block goals – then let them get in the way of some soft shots.
- Practice overhead throw ins.
- The size of the ball can make all the difference – one that is too small is hard to kick as it requires a lot of aim and one that is too big will go disappointingly short distances.